Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What am I up to?

Hello! It's been awhile since I posted. I was hoping to post at least twice a week, and I want to get back to that. Work has been busy! (Which is a good thing.) So, you may ask - what have you been doing? I wanted to share some of what I've been focusing on these past four months.


  • Working with individual faculty members on projects involving screencasting, eportfolios, course design, Google Drive, multi-media creation,  Google Hangouts and flipped learning.
  • Developing and facilitating Online Learning Design Seminars. I just completed one yesterday with 8 Humanitarians and have two more scheduled for this summer with faculty across disciplines.
  • Getting smart on universal design/accessibility.
  • Working closely with IT to help meet faculty technology needs.
  • Moodle 2 training and learning the administrative side of things.
  • Supporting the faculty cohorts of SOTL and Service Learning by learning about their projects and then coming up with ideas for how media/technology can support the work that they're doing.
  • Collaborating with IT and faculty to make best use of classroom technology.
  • Working together with the Online Programs team to support faculty in creating quality online courses.
So, that's what I've been up to. Are you interested in Flipped Learning? Do you want to add multi-media to your course? Are you interested in collaborating on documents and presentations using Google Drive? Do you want to bounce around ideas? Get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment